2008年5月25日日曜日

Hooked with the Internet

The Internet at my place is down. It was irritating when it started having problem...It's been over 3 weeks, and I got used to not having the access all the time.
Now I am at my uncle's and opened my hotmail inbox...hmmm, too many mails (most are commercial ones)
Anyhow, the Internet will be back in a week. I guess my parents are happy about it. we are not the 'web-surfing' type, but it's nice to have one when emergency, or anything to check comes up.


I just post some pics I took with my mobile phone. The first one is part of the Sanja-Festival in Asakusa, Tokyo. I was in Tokyo to attend my friend's wedding. The ceremony was beautiful, and I got to see some old friends from college. Some are now DADS, and some are just grown-up both age and size;)
While in Tokyo, I was lucky to meet new friend, Mariko. It was such a nice circle of friends starting from my American Mom. Thank you, Mom.
The picture above is at the subway station in Tokyo, telling us to do make-up at home. Yes, here in Japan, many girls and ladies do their make-up on the train, the crowded train in the morning. They get on the train with the bare face, and get off with comeplete different face. It's amazing in a way...The person like me who doesn't do any make-up is just amazed...
This is Jan from the Netherlands. He stayed at our place for 2 nights. He gave us laugh, good drinking company with my dad, and much knowledge about his country and Europe. It was such great days:)
This is the Cheese Fondue in Takamatsu last week. Three of us got together at 6:30pm, had dinner, chatted and when we saw the time it was 11:30pm...on Thursday. I got home past midnight. No wonder I could just lie on the floor on Friday. Great night:)
Girls can keep talking all nights any time.

1 件のコメント:

qui vous savez さんのコメント...

hi kanako,

nice to hear about you. let us know when you'll get the access back. i'll send you pictures of our empty flat and sophie's belly.

take care,

xavier.